Tuesday, April 10, 2012

PART 1: CROSS CULTURAL COUNSELING IN SCHOOL


Assalamualaikum & hai,

Assalamualaikum… Hi, my name is Nor Syaheeda Bt Mohamad and this semestar is my 3rd Year. Today, is sooo hot and I still go to Cross Cultural Counseling class. What I have learned today is about Multicultural experience. Actually, I don’t really focus in class because I feel tired and don’t get enough sleep last night because too busy finishing all my assignments. After a few slides, Dr. Siraje told some example then I slowly understand what Dr. Siraje teach. Umm…feel sorry to you sir..but what can I do???huhuhu…
            
Overall today, what I want to conclude based on my understanding is world view of culturally different among clients linked to historical and current experiences of perceived marganization, racism or oppression. Thus, counselor are supposed to help or to subscribe to professional values and standards into client during counselling session. Besides, counselling can be perceived as an instrument of oppression against the minorities.
           
Now, the class already end so I packed my things. Sorry and thanks to Sir because he can bear with his student’s behaviour in class…hehe…  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment